Gary has helped thousands of people over the past 30 years with their Social Security Disability claims; Accident and Medical Malpractice cases.
He began his legal career when he quickly rose to become the managing attorney of the Law Firm that represented various New York City union members. This included the New York City Patrolman's Benevolent Association; Correction Officer's Benevolent Association; Transit Patrolman's Benevolent Association; NYC Housing Patrolman's Benevolent Association, etc. Thereafter, he went into private practice representing thousands of individuals who were ill or injured and needed guidance and legal assistance. Some of his earliest decisions were worthy of being reported in the New York Law Journal and the Chief-Leader Newspaper.
He is admitted to practice law in New York State; the United States Southern District Courts; the United States Eastern District Court. He was formerly the Legal Counsel for the New York City Housing Police Colombian Association. He also served on committees for the Multiple Sclerosis Foundation and has been invited to speak on numerous occasions to their members about legal issues and concerns.
He has been a member of The Board of Directors of a number of Disability Associations, including the Community Legal Assistance Corporation in Hempstead, New York. He is a member of the New York City Bar Association; NYS Bar Association; National Organization of Social Security Claimant's Representatives.
Gary Glenn received his Juris Doctor degree from the Hofstra University School of Law where he was on the Moot Court Board of Advisors. He earned his undergraduate Associates and Baccalaureate degrees at John Jay College of Criminal Justice. He graduated in the top 1% of his class and was "Summa Cum Laude".
Areas Of Practice
- Social Security Disability
- Accident Claims
- Medical Malpractice
- New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, New York
- Honors: Moot Court Board of Advisors
- John Jay College of Criminal Justice
- Associates and Baccalaureate
- Honors: summa cum laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York City Housing Police Colombian Association, Legal Counsel
- Multiple Sclerosis Foundation, Committee Member
- Community Legal Assistance Corporation, Board of Directors
- New York City Bar Association, Member
- NYS Bar Association, Member
- National Organization of Social Security Claimant's Representatives, Member