Accident Claims

Car Crash


Pain & Suffering

When you have suffered an injury as a result of another person's action or negligence, then you may be entitled to seek monetary damages. Proof of certain types of injury may be necessary to satisfy the requirements to institute an action for your pain and suffering. You should seek counsel immediately when injured and notify your Insurance Company.

No Fault Accidents

One concern would be if it resulted from a vehicle accident, which would subject you to the "no-fault" law of New York State. If you are ever involved in an accident, get the names, addresses and telephone numbers of witnesses. If your vehicle is damaged, take pictures.

Hurt on the Job

If your injury occurred while you were working, then you may be subject to Worker's Compensation Law. For example, if a third party was NOT involved and you were injured at work, then you may not be able to sue your employer. This is because your exclusive remedy against such an employer would be worker's compensation.

Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation

For a free, no-obligation case evaluation with an experienced lawyer, call us today at 800-641-9781. To reach our Melville office, call 631-423-0182. Or to send us an e-mail, please complete and submit the online form on this website. We do not charge a legal fee unless you receive compensation for your injuries.