Whether you want to apply for Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits or need guidance for an accident caused by the carelessness or negligence of others, the lawyer you choose can impact the outcome of your case.
At the Law Offices of Gary F. Glenn, we represent clients for these types of legal issues in all five boroughs of New York City, Westchester County and Long Island. With more than four decades of combined experience, our attorneys are fully prepared to assist clients with even the most complex of claims. Our goal is to get the best outcome possible for you.
For help with your legal claim, send us an e-mail or call 800-641-9781. To reach our Melville office, call 631-423-0182. All messages are returned promptly.
Comprehensive Representation for Accidents, Medical Malpractice and Social Security Disability
- Social Security Disability — Are you suffering from an injury or disease that prevents you from returning to work? Social Security Disability benefits were designed to financially help you and your family while you're impaired. We can assist you in filing your claim. We only get paid legal fees if you're granted benefits. Costs are additional.
- Accident claims — Have you suffered an injury causing you severe pain or any other impairment? You may be entitled to a monetary award based on someone else's negligence. Time is very precious! If you were injured or involved in an accident, get legal advice as soon as possible. We'll be glad to evaluate your claim.
- Medical malpractice — Did you or a loved one experience complications as a result of a medical procedure or medical treatment? Medical malpractice may have been committed when your treatment resulted in damage that would not have otherwise been suffered. Let us evaluate your situation. The call is free.
- Overview of Several Conditions
- Brain Injury (Traumatic Head Injury, Benign Tumor, etc.)
- Cancer (Malignancy, Tumors, Melanomas, Leukemia, Lymphoma,etc)
- Chronic Anemia
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Headaches (Migraines)
- Heart Disease (Heart Attacks, Stenosis. Angina, Ischemia, Chest Pain, Congestive Heart Failure, etc.)
- Lung Disease
- Mental/Emotional Illness (Depression, Anxiety, Panic attacks, Biplolar Disorder, Post Traumatic Stress, PTSD, etc.)
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological Disorders
- Nonunion Fractures
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Pulmonary Disease
- Relex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Spinal Injury (Neck Pain, Back Pain, Stenosis, Scoliosis, Herniated Disc, Etc.)
- Strokes (Cardio Vascular Accident, CVA)
Experienced New York Social Security Disability Attorneys
Most of us do not plan on becoming unable to work due to sickness or injury. But, if it does happen, the entire family can be affected. Not only does the ailment take a physical and emotional toll, but being unable to work brings forth financial issues as well.
The process of applying for SSD can be complex and overwhelming. For over a quarter century, our New York SSD attorneys have dedicated their practice to helping individuals with these types of claims. They will advise and advocate for you at every stage of the process, from the initial filing to any necessary appeals.
Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation
For a free, no-obligation case evaluation with an experienced lawyer, call us today at 800-641-9781. To reach our Melville office, call 631-423-0182. Or to send us an e-mail, please complete and submit the online form on this website. We do not charge a legal fee unless you receive compensation for your injuries.